11/15/2006
About Me

- Name: Ayatollah Mugsy
- Location: Pugistan
I am Mugsy, supreme ayatollah of Pug Life Ministries. I bark the word of Allah.
TRAVEL IN STYLE
Previous Posts
- Interesting architectural features abound in Rome...
- We ventured to Ostia Antica, an ancient Roman por...
- The Tiber. This one must have been six or seven s...
- The town council met here. An ancient bar.
- More mosaics. Many of them related to the city's ...
- Introduction to the travel blog
- Paris
- The outside of the cathedral is covered in ornate ...
- These photos don't really do justice to the stain...





2 Comments:
I knew he would direct you this way! Did they fit you out with a new turbin? Aine
PS - My momma can't believe you were able to take all these lovely pictures! Whilst she visited in England she was not allowed to do so. It must be because of your BFF the Pope!
I just window-shopped for a few seconds and moved along, Aine. I didn't see any turbans.
Post a Comment
<< Home